Emma Watson for Vogue US July issue
Here is an extract from July Vogue.com:
We headed to London to spend a few days with Emma Watson on her home turf—including a stop by the set of her first Vogue cover shoot, with Mario Testino. On the eve of her twenty-first birthday, the actress talked to us about the perils and pleasures of her young whirlwind life, and what she’s looking forward to most in her next post–Harry Potter chapter.
To see more outfits go Here.
1. Oscar de la Renta. Harry Potter World Premiere 2011
2.William Tempest. Los Angeles Premiere of ‘The Tale of Despereaux’ at the ArcLight Theatre, December 2008
3. Bottega Veneta gown. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part II, NYC Premiere 2011
4. Christopher Kane. The Late Show with David Letterman, July 2009
5. Burberry. Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, May 2010
6. Rafael Lopez. World Premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, November 2010