I’m Lucine Ayanian, Tallinn based marketing expert turned into desperate fashion enthusiast.
- An Economics and Marketing programme graduate, I’m working as a freelance PR consultant.
- Previously a shop assistant at a pret-a-porter boutique, I’ve also gained my second diploma in Fashion Design. This is how much fashion means to me.
- In 2015, I’ve been offered a job as a TV-host on local channel ETV+. In cooperation with Oksana Tandit, Estonian designer, we launched a fashion-related show Creative. Meanwhile, I’ve been working as the main wardrobe stylist for the same channel.
- I believe in Armenian design. I believe that our unique roots can bring beauty and style to everyones modern lives. This is why I put my time and effort into HAY-HAY concept store. It’s a platform where we make Armenian design known all over the world.
- Having once hesitantly launched Lucine’s Blog in January 2010, I now keep blogging on a regular basis. Staying true to my own style, I keep expressing an independent opinion on any fashion-related topic. My blog is my style diary, and I’m so excited to know that people enjoy reading it. Thank you!
Date of Birth: 02.02.1986
Origin: Armenian decent
Family: Married, 2 kids
2005-2009, Riga International School of Economics & Business Administration, Bachelor’s degree
2012-2015, Tallinn School of Design and Applied Art, Associate degree
2016, London College of Fashion, Certificate in Fashion Marketing course
Russian, Armenian, English, Estonian, French
To request a media kit, please contact